We offer a range of training options for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ClickDimensions to help get your users up and running quickly, or to train key users so you can take control of your own system.
Training in Your Environment
We can run half or whole day training sessions for groups of 6-8 users in your environment. We offer standard Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM training courses, or we can work with you prior to training to understand how CRM is customised and used in your business, and provide tailored training to your users,
Key User / System Administrator Training
We can work with you individually or with a small group of 2-3 users to help you get Microsoft Dynamics CRM or ClickDimensions configured and customised to suit your business. We can spend a day with you in your environment to begin to customise your system, while also teaching you the skills you need to take control of your own system, and customise your own fields, views and reports as you need them in future.
Public Training Courses
Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2016 – Melbourne
This full day training session is suitable for users new to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2016 – no prior knowledge needed. By the end of the day you will be able to:
- Navigate CRM, using all menus and shortcuts
- Create and edit records in CRM
- Work with Account and Contact records
- Track emails and create new Leads or Contacts from Outlook
- Work with the Lead to Opportunity sales process
- Create Notes, Activities and Appointments
- Understand how to search for records in CRM, including using Advanced Find
- Use Dashboards and Charts to filter, drilldown and analyse information in CRM
- Create personal views
Dates TBC – Please register your interest using the form below.