Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps you drive consistent and measurable improvement in everyday business processes.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 is available as both an On-Premise or Hosted solution.
CRM for Marketing
Segment customer lists into distinct benefit groups and then market to one or more of the identified segments using a workflow-driven model.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, your marketing professionals can leverage tools for:
- customer segmentation
- campaign planning and execution
- data extraction and cleansing
- analytics and reporting
- marketing/sales collaboration tools
- information sharing portals
CRM for Customer Service
Respond faster to customer service issues and empower your service organization to anticipate, address and deliver consistent, efficient customer care that contributes to long-term business profitability.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides functionality for:
- account and contact management
- case and interaction management
- product and contract management
- knowledge-base management
- service scheduling
- workflow across teams and groups
- service reporting and analytics
Total CRM has been awarded Microsoft’s Silver CRM Competency Status.
Only the top 5% of Microsoft Certified Partners worldwide hold a Silver competency.
To get the award, Partners have to employ a minimum number of Microsoft Certified Professionals, each of whom must demonstrate a level of technical expertise and a proven ability to deliver solutions featuring Microsoft products.