Enable external access with Power Apps portals
Empower anyone—either inside or outside your organization—to interact with Microsoft Dataverse data using portals.
What are Power Apps Portals?
Power Apps Portals are a component of the Microsoft Power Platform that enable businesses to create low-code, responsive, personalised websites that allow users (both internal and external) to interact with selective Dynamics 365 / Dataverse data and capabilities.
Key Benefits and Features of Power Apps Portals
- Engage with external users – give internal and external users secure access to your data, either anonymously or through authentication provides such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Microsoft
- Bring all your data together – enrich your portal with forms, charts, and dashboards
- Boost customer service – enable customers to contact you via self-service customer portals
- Access from anywhere – access your portals from smartphones, tablets, or desktops, enabling you to access them wherever you are
- Easy to manage – content can be updated and new resources added with ease by internal administrators
Engage with external customers and partners
Give both internal and external users secure access to your data either anonymously or through commercial authentication providers like LinkedIn, Microsoft, Facebook, and Google, or enterprise providers such as Azure Active Directory B2C (Azure AD B2C). Set authentication requirements, customize data for each user, and allow users to submit their information privately with straightforward admin controls.
Enable anyone to build responsive websites
Easily match websites to the look and feel of your branding with customizable portal templates and responsive themes. Create and manage the content external users and partners can access using an intuitive interface and step-by-step guidance—no code required.
Bring all your data together
Bring data from the apps you use—including Power BI and Power Automate—together with Microsoft Dataverse and enable your users to interact with it anytime, anywhere. Enrich portals with model-driven forms, views, lists, charts, and dashboards to offer more value with each interaction.