Seamlessly Integrate and Amplify Your Marketing Campaigns
What is the Total CRM Dynamics Mailchimp Connector?
The Total CRM Dynamics Mailchimp Connector is a tool that seamlessly connects the powerful and robust third-party bulk email platform, Mailchimp, with Dynamics 365 to expedite your campaign activities.
The Mailchimp Connector allows you to send bulk emails to your Dynamics 365 Marketing Lists. This marketing automation add-on allows you to easily track bulk emails per contact, lead and account. Use static or dynamic CRM marketing lists to send out bulk emails such as newsletters and special offers. It can track bulk email activity such as each send, deliver, open, click, bounce or unsubscribe back to Contacts, Leads and Accounts.
Dynamics 365 creates leads and contacts in your Mailchimp list.
Updated details for any synced leads/contacts are synced to Mailchimp.
Schedule sync automatically or manually at any time.
Total CRM Dynamics Mailchimp Connector Technical Details
Answers to some common questions we get asked about our Mailchimp Connector
- Subscribers are synced from CRM over to MailChimp ONLY (not from MailChimp back to CRM)
- Marketing lists can be manually synced, or will automatically sync on a schedule (usually daily)
- Create your email template in MailChimp
- Once the email is sent from MailChimp, activities are immediately synced from MailChimp back to CRM
- Push button in CRM for sync
- All new marketing list contacts in CRM will sync to Mailchimp
- Remove contacts from Mailchimp that are no longer in your CRM marketing list
- “Do not allow bulk emails” in CRM will remove a contact in Mailchimp
- First Name, Last Name, State, Email
- Do not allow bulk emails
- Custom fields on request
- Shows all emails which have been sent, regardless of delivery status
- Only need to show the subject of the email
- Auto sync every 24 hours
- All emails sent in last 24 hours will create activities in CRM
- New ‘Mailchimp Unsubscribe’ field
- Unsubscribe in Mailchimp will tick “Mailchimp Unsubscribe” in CRM
- Resubscribe in Mailchimp will untick “Mailchimp Unsubscribe” in CRM
- View to display all Mailchimp unsubscribe records
- Maintenance required due to changes in Mailchimp or Dynamics to ensure the program continues to function as intended
- 30-minute training session will be provided on delivery to cover product functionality and configuration